S o u t h W o o d s
S p o r t s m e n M o t o c r o s s
Metropolitan Sports Committee Member
James McNeill (921) at the top of the "Wall".
Mike Leavitt (282) launching off the downhill double.
View of the wooded section of the track.
Kurt McMillen (28) tripling into the whoop section.
Plenty of level parking, even for the "semis".
"Motocross Racing in the Hills of Beautiful Monticello, NY"
Sunday, June 2
Sunday, July 7
Sunday, July 28
Sunday, August 25
Sunday, September 15
South Woods has a new track! Please note the date change above.
More information coming soon.
The way motocross was intended to be!
- Documentation required: Metropolitan Sports Committee Card
(AMA membership is not required)
- Overnight parking available
- Yes, we run QUADS
- Overnight Parking available outside of gate (see restrictions below)
- Admission Fee at Gate: $12
- Saturday sign up starts at 6 and ends around 9ish, depending on how many people continue to sign up during those hours. Sunday it's 6am to 9 AM.
- No Bicycles Allowed.
Directions: NY 17 to exit 104.
If going West, make a left at the first light onto Jefferson St.
If going East, go straight through the first light onto Jefferson St.
Go 0.7 miles on Jefferson St make a right onto Broadway/42 South. Go 1.9 miles on 42 South. Immediately after Mr. Willeys Restaurant on the right - make a right onto Sackett Lake Rd. Go 0.9 miles to the bottom of a big hill by a garage & house, turn to the right. LOOK FOR SIGN.
845-796-2515 or 845-794-4655
Complimentary web page was provided
by MSC Motocross.com